What were the project’s software requirements?
Kaubamaya was looking for a digital signage software to manage their targeted promotions and branding content. They also wanted to power interactive screens in selected zones across their retail store network.
- INTERACTIVE– QL lets shoppers interact with touch screens or sensors. Screens display a predetermined program when no one is interacting with the application.
- FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING– Client can create programs that are common to one or all stores with specific content for each department.
- ADVERTISING– Client can create advertising campaigns and manage ad distribution using tags. Production of playback reporting for advertisers.
- USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE– QL features a simple and intuitive user interface that our marketing and decoration department staff members can use from our head office and inside the stores.
- HIGH-DEFINITION CONTENT RENDERING- Digital signage player software that can display 4K content.
- MULTI-TENANT- Content management is carried out by each department, each store and at head office. Everyone can collaborate.
What are the benefits of digital signage in retail?
Digital signage software is a proven communication medium that has become essential for retailers and brand owners.
Retailers like Tallinna Kaubamaja Group rely on digital signage screens to reach and influence shoppers at the point of decision. The goal is to engage visitors as they make their way through the store. Targeted content is shown in high-traffic areas to ensure shoppers are well informed about the latest store promotions and programs.
Navori Labs’ QL software offers several features that are of special interest to retailers and brand owners who want to enhance their digital signage and retail operations. For example, the software supports a large number of digital media player devices, including Windows PCs, Android devices and System-on-Chip screens.
QL includes a built-in advertising campaign management tool retailers use to program ads without leaving the app. Staff members select the ads they want to publish and assign impression targets. The software takes care of the rest, inserting the ads into the company’s programming without any additional interaction.
QL is a true retail digital signage software that supports tags, validity periods, live data feeds, and rule-based content playback.
- Staff members can tag content so it will only play in specific locations or on specific screens. Show corporate content on employee facing screens while promotions are shown on the sales floor. Reduce human error and simplify content management tasks.
- Content can be assigned one or more validity periods to ensure it will only be shown on specific days or at specific times. Ads and promotions can be pre-loaded weeks, even months in advance and content stops being shown when promotions expire.
- QL can display any data feed, including point-of-sale and business intelligence data. Always display the right prices and product information. Reduce costly markdowns.
- Company staff can create simple rules that define when content can be shown on screen. This is ideal for promotional content. Only show ads for items that are in-stock or remove items that are sold out without any staff involvement. Trigger promotions based on the viewer’s demographic profile and show products that appeal to the customer. Automate your content and increase sales.
About Tallina Kaubamaya Group
Tallinna Kaubamaja Group mostly operates in the retail and wholesale trade.
The Group contributes more than one tenth of Estonia’s retail sales and employs more than 3,500 people. The Group owns several well-known brands: Kaubamaja, Selver, Selveri K, Tartu Kaubamaja Centre, Viking Motors, KIA, ABC King, SHU, I.L.U., and Viking Security.
Hansab delivers complete solutions. The company provides consulting, software development and integration services, hardware sales, project management, and after-sales services.
Hansab offers the best-integrated solutions and products to make its client’s businesses more effective and secure. The company offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes automation, security, cash handling, and finance systems.