Educational digital signage can be an effective tool for conveying information and engaging students or learners. Here are some types of content you can consider using for your educational digital signage:
- Announcements and News: Keep students informed about upcoming events, important dates, deadlines, or any relevant news related to the educational institution. This can include reminders about exams, workshops, guest speakers, or extracurricular activities.
- Daily Schedules: Display the daily class schedules, including the timing and location of different courses or activities. This helps students navigate their daily routine and reduces confusion.
- Directory and Maps: Provide interactive maps or directories to help students find their way around the campus or facility. Highlight important locations such as classrooms, libraries, laboratories, or administrative offices.
- Student Achievements: Showcase the accomplishments of students, such as academic awards, sports achievements, art displays, or project showcases. Recognizing student achievements can inspire others and foster a sense of pride within the community.
- Educational Content: Display educational and informative content relevant to the curriculum or subjects being taught. This can include trivia, facts, quotes, historical events, scientific discoveries, or language lessons. Rotate the content regularly to keep it fresh and engaging.
- Safety and Emergency Alerts: Communicate important safety information, emergency procedures, evacuation routes, or weather-related alerts. Ensure that the signage can display real-time updates in case of emergencies.
Navori QL supports images, video, audio, web pages including HTML5 content, streaming video and live data from various sources like RSS/XML. QL Server hosted data feeds, social media feeds from Facebook and Twitter, Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange data are also available ‘out-of-the-box’. QL also supports multi-layered templates and ticker overlays users create using built-in design tools.